NORMAN PARDONS ATTORNEYS
Seeking a Pardon for a Criminal Offense
Having a conviction on your record may make it more difficult to get a job, find a place to live, apply for school, or get a loan. If you have completed your sentence or at least five years under supervision, you may be eligible for a pardon.
A pardon does not remove your conviction from your record; that requires an expungement. It does show that you have become an upstanding and productive citizen, and it does forgive you in the eyes of the state for the offense you committed.
At Nichols Dixon, our criminal defense attorneys can help you:
- Ensure that your application is filled out correctly
- Ensure that you have collected the necessary documentation to present with your application
- Demonstrate how having a conviction has impacted you negatively
- Highlight the positive influences in your life that make you a good candidate for a pardon
Our Norman pardon lawyers understand what is necessary to include in an application for pardon and what the Oklahoma Pardon and Parole Board looks for when it considers applications.
Discuss your situation with us today by calling (405) 294-1511.
Pardons for Criminal Convictions
Requesting a pardon from the Oklahoma Pardon and Parole Board can help you reinstate many of your rights as a citizen.
You could regain:
- Your right to vote
- Your right to possess firearms, so long as you were not convicted of a violent felony and you do not have further felonies on your record
- Your right to hold public office
- Your right to serve on a jury
- Your eligibility to apply for a liquor license
- Your right to have your record considered for expungement
Our lawyers will help you determine if a pardon is the right choice for you or if you should consider options regarding your criminal record.
Experienced, Dedicated Help for Pardon Seekers
The benefits that come with a pardon can help you continue to rebuild your life. At Nichols Dixon, we are passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals. Consult with our Norman criminal pardon attorneys today.
Clients are treated with respect, prompt replies to all forms of communication, and each client is seen as a person and not just a ...- Blessed O.
My family will always appreciate the hard work you all put in so thank you from the bottom of our hearts!- Okie M.
Best group of lawyers in Oklahoma!!!- Roberta B.