Offices in Norman & Wewoka: Malpractice Lawyers You Can Trust
If you or a loved one has been victimized by medical negligence in an operating room, in an emergency room or by a physician's failure to diagnose a serious illness, it is important to tell your story to a skilled personal injury lawyer.
Health care professionals are required to observe prevailing standards of care in diagnosing and treating any injury or illness. Skilled, compassionate lawyers at the Nichols Dixon are available to help people understand their lawful rights and determine the best way to pursue all compensation they deserve when physicians, nurses, pharmacists or others do harm through their negligence.
Life-Changing Surgical Error, Failure To Diagnose Or Other Medical Mistake?
You may have a valid medical malpractice claim if your own serious injury or illness, or a loved one's wrongful death, was caused by negligence, including:
- Doctor malpractice such as failing to properly diagnose and administer timely treatment for an illness such as cancer or heart disease, a brain injury or other serious condition
- A surgical error that may represent hospital or surgeon malpractice
- Nurse malpractice
- Anesthesiologist malpractice
- Delivery room malpractice, often leading to permanent birth injury or an infant fatality
- Pharmacist malpractice such as dispensing the wrong medication or dosage, mislabeling medication or failing to recognize dangerous drug interactions
- Hospital admission procedure error
- Neglect or abuse of a patient
Solid Insight Into Malpractice Negotiations And Litigation
Not all personal injury lawyers are equipped to handle medical malpractice cases. Professionals at this law firm, aided by medical experts as needed, can offer experienced counsel and strong representation.
Request A Case Evaluation By A Caring, Knowledgeable Attorney
The support and legal guidance you need are as close as your phone, where a call to (405) 294-1511 will connect you with a Norman medical malpractice attorney who has experience in courtrooms throughout Oklahoma.
The firm offers consultations in all personal injury cases and charges no attorney fees unless you receive compensation through a settlement or trial verdict and judgment.